Adjustable from 1/2" (12mm) to 2" (50mm) - the max. adjustment height can be increased with 3/4" (20mm) extensions
The Flexi-Level Cradle is a simple, functional Joist Support, with leveling, which can be used to provide a mounting system for floors & decking. Adjustment range is from ½" (12mm) to 2" (50mm), which can be increased with optional, clip-in, ¾" (20mm) high base extenders (sold separately). The cradles provide a fast and easy solution for leveling joists for flooring and decking. They are designed for use with up to 2 inch wide lumber or composite joists.
- Easy and quick to use and adjust. The adjuster ring has been designed to provide easy handling.
- The deep thread has been designed to provide extra strength, to prevent cross-threading and to allow fast adjustment.
- There is a provision for fixing the cradle to the joist after adjustment, if desired, to allow lifting of the joists to insert interim supports, etc, without losing the cradle position and level.
- The cradle has drainage outlets in all compartments so water cannot collect and become stagnant. Effectively raises beams above the substrate surface, preventing saturation and reducing potential for rotting.
- A, clip-in, molded acoustic base pad, supplied as standard with every cradle, provides cushioning and protection when used on top of membranes – it incorporates water drainage channels.
- The height range can be increased by using one or more, optional, clip in, 3/4" (20mm) high extensions.
The Flexi-Level support cradle is rated for an average maximum load of 365 lb (166 Kgf / 3000 N). Using a recommended minimum of 6 to 8 supports per square yard, this is equivalent to 243 to 324 lbs/ft².
The adjustable cradles provide a fast and easy solution for leveling and supporting joists for flooring and decking on balconies, roof terraces and on any other firm surface. They are designed for use with standard 2" (44 to 48mm) wide joists, keeping them above the roof deck or base substrate and, importantly for exterior applications, above the drainage level of the roof or base.
The clip-in moulded base pad helps to spread and soften the impact of the imposed load. This also has acoustic properties and helps to reduce transmitted noise. The support cradles are simple to install and adjust to allow for falls and irregularities.
The support cradle is also designed for use on uneven and out of level floors. The unique design enables the soft sprung feel of a timber floor to be achieved over concrete sub bases. The cradle allows for fast installation by removing the need for leveling screeds and the slow drying times normally associated with cement based products.
The void created by the support cradles can provide useful space for insulation and can also be used for service runs of electrics, piping, etc.
The system is ideal for use in fast track building programs or conservatory floors.
This product is also useful for leveling garden sheds with 2" or smaller support beams underneath. An additional advantage is that the shed base is raised above the ground level thus improving ventilation and helping to prevent damp and wood rot.
StrataRise Pedestals ... the professionals' choice!
FOR LARGE QUANTITIES PLEASE REQUEST A PRICE QUOTATION